07 November 2018, by SenayanCity
Celebrating the thirty years presence of Louis Vuitton in Indonesia, in partnership with Senayan City Jakarta, Louis Vuitton presents Time Capsule, a journey through the history of the House that revisits its landmark innovations in technology and design. Travelling from the House’s beginnings in 1854 to the present day, the story is told using rare and celebrated objects selected from the Louis Vuitton archive.
Time Capsule demonstrates the ways in which Louis Vuitton has anticipated the needs and desires our movement around the world, Louis Vuitton has continued to address new challenges faced by travelers with imaginative and ingenious creations.
The exhibitions follows a visual timeline of landmark moments in the Louis Vuitton story, focusing on six key aspects:
1. Artisans Room, live experience with Louis Vuitton craftsmen
2. The Key to the Codes, those distinctive design features that can be traced back to Louis Vuitton’s very first trunks
3. Journeys around the World, revealing how Louis Vuitton met the demands of new forms of transport.
4. Elegance in Motion, a selection of Louis Vuitton has enabled its clients to travel in style.
5. Icons of the House, most memorable and emblematic creations.
6. Magic Malle, symbol of the House, the trunk is where it all began.
From the very beginning, Louis Vuitton has been defined by a pioneering spirit, with distant lands a favored destination. The exhibition has travelled to destinations such as Hong Kong, Bangkok, Berlin, Singapore, Dubai and Melbourne.
On 23rd October 2018, the exhibition will open in Senayan City, Jakarta.
TIME CAPSULE JAKARTA
October 23rd – November 11th, 2018
Monday – Sunday: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Senayan City, Ground Floor
Last entries to exhibition: 20 minutes before closing.
Exhibition rooms close 10 minutes before.
© 2022 SENAYAN CITY I ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
AFFILIATE OF AGUNG PODOMORO LAND