1. What is the SCX Iconic Member?
SCX Iconic Member privilege Programme is the first step to experience Senayan City’s renowed ultimate shopping experience with cardless rewards system launched on 21 September 2016 with the following new features:
2. Eligibility requires for SCX Iconic Member:
3. How to earn SCX Points?
(a) Eligible receipts are the original receipt or cash register receipt with letterhead, seal, and store name at Senayan City.
(b) Duplicate receipts, copies, or corrections and changes are considered invalid.
(c) To be eligible to earn SCX points, you must submit your original shopping receipts on the same day as the transaction date indicated on the receipt of purchase. Valid for accumulated receipts every Rp.500.000,- (five hundred thousand rupiahs).
(d) Receipt is valid only for retail tenants in Senayan City and not eligible for the following participant:
- Exhibition organized by non-Senayan City tenants.
- Money changer
- ATM or any bank transaction
- Purchase tenants gift voucher
- Telecommunications bill payment and others
- Membership payment.
- Top-up Membership card / Electronic card
- Tour & Travel
- Jewelry (except Swarovski, Pandora, D'paris)
(e) Shopping Receipt should not be given to another shopper for earn point and shoppers not allowed to collect receipts from other shoppers. The name printed on the original receipt should be matched with the name registered on SCX Iconic Member. If the transaction payment is different from the member’s name listed, member is required to show proof of a strong bond with the person concerned by showing or photocopy of KK and KTP.
(f) Senayan City is not responsible for any lost receipts.
(g) One (1) SCX Iconic member can redeem a maximum of 5 (five) receipts from the same tenant on the same day.
(h) Transaction above Rp20.000.000 (Twenty million rupiah) will be verified until success and points will be credited to member account with a maximum 2 x 24 jam or two days working hours.
4. When to earn SCX Points?
5. Can I earn SCX Points for my past receipts?
SCX Points can be awarded for the receipts submitted on the same day of purchase.
6. If I have receipts that are given to me, can I use them to earn SCX Points?
SCX Points can only be awarded for your personal purchases. If any member is found using receipts other than their own purchases to earn/accumulate points, Senayan City reserves the right to terminate their membership.
7. How do I check my SCX Points balance?
Members can check their points everywhere and anytime through Senayan City mobile app or via Mobile Web on www.senayancity.com/scx
8. What if my virtual cardless is lost?
SCX e-card will be embedded on your profile at Senayan City Mobile App.
9. Can I transfer my SCX Points to another member?
No. Transferring SCX Points between members is not allowed.
10. What is the validity of my SCX Points? Is there a cut-off date for the redemption of points?
SCX Points period will be valid for a set time period commencing on January to April, May to August, and September to December. For example: If you join on 15th April, your points also will automatically expire on 30th April.
11. How long does it take for the SCX Points to be updated?
SCX Points are awarded instantaneously upon updating of spend via the Concierge. nonetheless, transactions above Rp20.000.000 (Twenty million rupiah) will be verified until success and points will be credited to member accounts with a maximum of 2 x 24 jam or two days working hours.
12. Are the points can be redeemed for more than 1 (one) kind of gift?
Yes, as long as a sufficient number of points and while stocks last.
13. Are the points already redeemed with a gift can be refunded or canceled?
No. Gifts that have been redeemed can not be refunded, canceled, or replaced with other prizes.
14. Does my points lost if I replace the card?
No, the points will be calculated in your new virtual SCX e-card
15. What are the benefits to sign up SCX Iconic Member?
© 2024 SENAYAN CITY I ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
AFFILIATE OF AGUNG PODOMORO LAND