TERMS & CONDITIONS
ELIGIBILITY & MEMBERSHIP
PLEASE READ these SCX Iconic Member terms & conditions carefully. By applying to the SCX Iconic Member program, you agree to these rewards term & conditions.
1. Eligibility require for SCX privilege card:
(a) Get your SCX rewards card for FREE by online registration or at our customer service desk.
(b) Upgrade your card to SCX 2.0 (gold rose card) for minimum purchase of Rp.30.000.000,- (thirty million rupiah) within 1 (one) month.
(c) All participant must be at least 18 years old and above on the date they sign up for the SCX Iconic Member programme.
(d) Indonesian citizen - providing copy of valid ID/SIM/Passport and KITAS (only for foreigner residing in Indonesia.
(e) Fill up and sign the application. You are required to provide us with current, accurate, truthful and complete information about yourself during the registration process and to keep records with us current and up-to-date. You agree that you shall be solely responsible for all consequences of providing any inaccurate, incomplete and/or insufficient information. In the event that we determine or have reason to believe that the information which you have provided to us is not current, is inaccurate, or is incomplete in any way or that you have provided us with false or misleading registration information, we reserve the right to either suspend or terminate your membership.
(f) The membership are not eligible for:
· All of Senayan City employee and their immediate family (parents, husband/wife, brother, sister and children).
· All of Senayan City tenant and their staffs and their immediate family (parents, husband/wife, brother, sister and children).
· All travel agent and agency.
2. We may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time in our sole discretion without prior notice. By your continued participation in the SCX Iconic Member Programme, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time.
HOW TO EARN YOUR POINTS.
3. SCX cardholder will be granted an equivalent of 1 (one) point for every spending of Rp. 500,000,- (five hundred rupiah) at Senayan City shopping centre.
(a) Eligible receipts is the original receipt or cash register receipt with letterhead, seal and store name at Senayan City.
(b) Duplicate receipts, copy or corrections and changes are considered invalid.
(c) Receipts from Garuda Indonesia will be considered valid if there is a signature of the teller and include the reference number of paid tickets
(d) For Garuda Indonesia receipts over Rp.50.000.000 (fifty million rupiah) will be verified with minimum 7 (seven) working days and point will be input if the verification result is succeed.
(e) Point can be earned within 1 (one) day upon the receipt(s) date by showing the original receipt(s). Valid for accumulated receipts every Rp.500.000,- (five hundred rupiah).
(f) Receipt is valid only for retail tenants in Senayan City and not eligible for the following participant:
- Exhibition organized by non Senayan City tenants,.
- Money changer
- ATM or any bank transaction
- Purchase tenants gift voucher
- Telecommunications bill payment and others
- Membership payment.
(g) Shopping Receipt should not be given to another shopper for earn point and shoppers not allowed to collect receipts from other shoppers
(h) Senayan City is not responsible for any lost receipts.
4. To be eligible to earn SCX point, you must submit your original shopping receipts on the same day as the transaction date indicated on the receipt of purchase until 22:00 PM. Exceptions for purchase over 21:00 PM can be redeemed no later than 22:00PM on the next day via one of these platform:
- Visit our SCX lounge at lower ground floor ( opposite ATM centre).
- Visit our customer service counters located in Main and South lobby.
5. Receipts with advance payment or deposit for jewelry tenants can not be redeemed with points. It can only be redeemed after the settlement, and can be redeemed on the same day as the settlement date.
6. SCX cardholder must present the spending items purchased at the time of redemption. the name printed on the original purchase receipt should be match with the name printed on the card SCX card.
7. Point rewards will not be credited or delay crediting into your account until your Receipt is determined by us to be valid. We may reject any Receipt as being invalid at our sole discretion, and any such decisions by us shall be considered final, conclusive and binding upon you. We may cancel and/or delete and/or otherwise deduct point that have already been credited into your account in our absolute discretion.
8. Points are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable between Accounts or assignable for any reason or any purpose.
SCX POINTS VALIDITY PERIOD
9. SCX Points period will be valid for a set time period commencing on January to April, May to August, and September to December. For example: If you join on 15th April , your points also will automatically expire on 30th April.
10. Redemption can be made on SCX lounge located on lower ground floor (opposite ATM centre) and must be presenting your Indonesian ID/SIM/KITAS or Passport for identity verification.
11. Redemption shall be made by cardholder personally in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
12. Redemption of reward cannot be represented by other parties unless the cardholder provide a power of attorney on the stamp to the relevant.
13. Rewards and Prizes are offered subject to their availability and while stocks last.
14. Points will automatically be deducted once the reward redemption has been done.
15. After Redemption, Rewards and/or Prizes may not be exchanged for cash, refunds and cancelled for any reason.
16. Redemption by online (website) will be available for pick up 14 (fourteen) days upon reward redemption.
17. Your reward(s) from the tactical program are only valid in 1 (one) month notice after redemption
18. GarudaMiles points will be credited to your GarudaMiles account at the latest 7 (seven) working days after redemption.
19. If member does not pick up the reward until the specified time limit, the reward shall be forfeited and belongs to Senayan City and Senayan City shall have no other obligations to the respective member.
TERMINATION & DISCRETION OF SCX ICONIC MEMBER PROGRAMME
20. Notwithstanding and without prejudice to the other terms of these Terms and Conditions, we are entitled at any time in our absolute discretion without liability to you, without notice and without giving any reason, to:
(a) suspend or terminate your Membership entirely whether or not you are in default of these Terms and Conditions; and/or
(b) refuse to allow you to participate in the SCX Iconic Member Programme; and/or
(c) introduce, amend, restrict, suspend or terminate all or any of the benefits, services, facilities and privileges in respect of or in connection with your Membership.
MISCELLANEOUS TERM & CONDITION
21. SCX cardholder are considered to have understood the terms and conditions and accept any change of any provision.
22. SCX Iconic Member card valid for 2 (two) years from date issue and if there is no transaction within 2 (two) years, SCX card will automatically terminated.
23. If the SCX Card is lost or damaged, a new card may be issued by download on www.senayancity.com/scx for each replacement. Senayan City is not responsible for stolen, abused or lost card.
24. SCX Iconic member agree to receive regular SMS and e-mail from the SCX Programme or Senayan City.
25. SCX Iconic Member may only hold one card per individual. If it is proven that member is having more than one card. Members have to choose one card with points attached and cannot be transferred.
26. Points and card membership not transferable to another party.
27. All members' data are confidential and will only be use for the benefit of the program unless required under the prevailing laws and regulations.
28. Senayan City reserves the right at its absolute discretion to take any action including without limitation to determine any sanctions on any fraud and violation of this SCX Iconic Member Programme by members.
29. Each of these Terms and Conditions is severable and distinct from one another and if at any time, any one or more of these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality or enforceability of the remaining provisions will not thereby be affected or impaired in any way.
30. You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all other terms and conditions governing the use of such facilities, benefits or services in connection with your Membership, as the same may be amended or varied from time to time. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other terms and conditions, the former will prevail and apply and the latter will be deemed to be modified so far only as it is necessary to give effect to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Unless otherwise provided by these Terms and Conditions, nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect the validity and enforceability of our rights or remedies under any other terms and conditions which will continue to apply.
31. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Indonesia version of these Terms & Conditions, the Bahasa Indonesia version shall prevail to the extent of such inconsistency
WANT JUST THE BEST OF OUR BEST ?
GET OUR FAVOURITE STORIES IN YOUR INBOX !